- You will experience a completely new type of tourism in Ho Chi Minh City that marks the success of the city after 10 years. 1,400 billion VND has been invested for cleaning and changing the “black and deadly canal” to a blue canal. It is the canal of the future and this is also pride of people in Ho Chi Minh city when you take Unique Cruise on Nhieu Loc- Thi Nghe canal past 4 central districts : 1,3, Binh Thanh and Phu Nhuan.
- Enjoy relaxing moments with your family and friends. indulge yourself in nature, view landscape of riverside with wind whiffle adorned by beautiful temples and bridges with interesting architecture such as: Van Tho Pagoda, Candaransi Pagoda, Bong bridge , Kieu Bridge,. . definitely it will be an unforgettable experience for every traveler to Saigon.
- See and learn about daily activities of people living on both sides of Nhieu Loc – Thi Nghe canal.
- Listen to disclosures about landmarks, bridges, … associated with the process of formation and development of Ho Chi Minh city.
- Enjoy traditional music and modern music on the canal: Art of DON CA TAI TU music and songs in the south of Vietnam by harmonica.
- You will have the opportunity to admire fish swimming around the long canal, learn about life of the aquatic species here.
- Join the activity of dropping flower lanterns on the canal, pray for the best things to you and your family.
Price includes :
- Turtle boat, insurance, fruits and drinks.
- Service staff, disclosures live (or audio), listening to music during the trip.
5 talked about Saigon Boat
John G. Pemberton
Perfect day out Lunch at Bloom cafe, short walk to boat tour. Tour was very quirky and funny - full of little surprises. Kids laughed a lot.
N Yarnell Gloria
Had so much fun on this. This is my third time doing it!! Would 100% recommend it!! They have a toilet and beer on tap, 'tis a great set up!
The boat tour is a must do in Saigon. It's a wonderful break in a vibrant city. You'll go along the river on a traditional boat... it's a great way to discover an other aspect of the city. The staff is incredibly nice and they'll take great care of you. There's no real schedule so you can go there anytime and they'll arrange a tour for you. Btw, the place by itself is also a very nice bar on the border of the river that you can enjoy before or after the tour, as i did.
Went to 1,5 hour boat trip on the river today. It was so relaxing, away from the traffic in the city! Lovely guide who tells you some about history and culture in her best English.
We had a desire to see some of Saigon from the river .. the pier is located on a tributary and is neatly built alongside a landscaped garden. Promising start. Early afternoon and we had not booked, my wife, daughter and I .. no problem. Sun (rain?) canopies, table with fresh fruit, guide and rower. Very short distance for our 45 minute trip, but met two moored boats .. music and fresh coconuts.. then musician and singer .. and as we returned a beautiful serenade from our guide, Lucy. Recommend you take a longer trip. Exceptional value, yes quirky and fun. Do go!